VI wants to support your new Promoters and Customers to join the Challenge in the most effective way possible. Vi provides three different payment options for joining the Challenge and ordering Promoter kits or Challenge kits.
We recommend asking for payment in the following order:
- Credit Card – This is the fastest and easiest way to get on the Challenge and start challenging others. Products normally ship within 24 hours.
- PayPal – This is as fast and easy as using a Credit Card. Use this with prospects that do not have a credit card or are unwilling to use their credit card. Products normally ship within 24 hours.
- Direct Debit –
? Use this as a last option because shipment of Promoter and Challenge kits will be delayed a minimum of 7-9 days.
? Vi ships products after Vi has received payment. Due to EU banking rules and regulations there is a delay in Direct Debit payment confirmation of up to 7 days. If there are issues with the Direct Debit information this can take longer.
? For this reason products ship within 7-9 days.
? Please note BV will not show up until payment is received.
? We recommend that you encourage your prospects to sign up for autoship on the 5th of the month to ensure any Direct Debit issues are resolved before the end of month.
How VI Processes Direct Debit Orders
- Vi receives a Direct Debit order.
- Order is held until Vi receives payment confirmation from bank (5-7 days)
- If payment confirmation is received then the product is shipped
- If payment fails for any reason our Call Center does the following:
i. The account is placed on a temporary hold
ii. An email is sent to the Promoter and their enroller informing them of the decline
iii. Our Call Centre team will then call the Promoter to advise them that the Direct Debit has been declined and to ask for alternative methods of payment