Due to some comparability issues with Internet Explorer, Vi recommends that you use an alternate web browser such as Google Chrome which can be downloaded for free. If however you would like to continue using Internet Explorer, you can manually make it a trusted site in your browser by following the below steps.
- Click the Settings menu (shaped like a gear) in the upper right hand corner of the window.
- Click on Internet Options.
- Click on the Security Tab.
- Click on the Trusted Sites icon so that it’s highlighted and then click on Sites.
- Type “https://*visalus.com” in to to the Add this website to the zone: and click Add.
- Click Close on the Trusted Sites window. Then Click OK to close the Internet Options window.
If you continue to have issues accessing Vi.com, please call our ViNet Support line at 248-764-7640 for further assistance.